Invite a friend
Right Fit College Admission & Financial Aid Class
- How to select colleges that will compete for your student
- College Visits - what to ask
- Should your student take the SAT or ACT? (plus, SAT/ACT optional colleges)
- FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
- EFC (Estimated Family Contribution) - what is it and how does it affect aid?
- Endowment-based scholarships
|Where||Lutz Branch Library 101 W Lutz Lake Fern Rd, Lutz, FL 33548|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Time||7:00 pm–8:00 pm|
More About Lutz Branch Library
Hillsborough County Libraries consists of 28 branches in the area. It offers books, movies and audio items for checkout with a library card. Checkouts can be made in the library or online. Events and classes also are offered at select locations. Check out the website to find a library near you.