Checking out the Florida State Fair during its 2013 run?
If so, we need your help!
Patch wants to see the fair through your eyes. Just grab your camera and click away while you’re checking out all the fun the fair has to offer between now and Feb. 18.
It doesn’t matter whether you’re going for the rides, live entertainment or the redneck burgers and other tempting treats – we want to see what you love about the fair.
Just upload your photos or videos right to this gallery to show us your favorite highlights of the fair. Click on the big green button to get started.
If You Go
Here are a few facts that can help you enjoy your time at the fair:
- Event location: 4800 U.S. Highway 301, Tampa
- Fair dates: The fun runs now through Feb. 18
- Fair hours: The fair opens at 10 a.m. on weekdays and the midway fun gets under way at noon. The exception is Monday, Feb. 18 when both the fair and midway open at 10 a.m. in honor of Presidents Day. On weekends the fair opens at 9 a.m. and the midway starts up at 10 a.m.
- Cost: Regular gate admission Monday through Friday is $10 for those 12 and up; $5 for children between 6 and 11 and free for kids 5 and under. On Saturdays and Sundays, gate prices are $12 for anyone 12 and up; $6 for kids age 6 to 11 and free for 5 and under.
- Cost for rides: All day ride armbands are $30 most days, but discount offers are available.
- How to find out more: Visit the Florida State Fair online.