It’s official: Hillsborough County’s slate of constitutional officers has been decided.
Former Commissioner and Republican State Sen. Ronda Storms will not return to serve on the county level as the new property appraiser. Instead, Democrat challenger Bob Henriquez will take the seat. Incumbent Sheriff David Gee will serve another four years. And, Democrat Craig Latimer will take over Earl Lennard’s position as supervisor of elections.
Here’s how the county voted:
- David Gee – 397,455 votes
- Write-in candidate – 13,349 votes
- Ronda Storms, Republican – 213,609 votes
- Bob Henriquez, Democrat – 261,084 votes
- James DeMio, Independent – 5,879 votes
- Robert Townsend, Independent – 17,453 votes
Supervisor of Elections
- Rich Glorioso, Republican – 214,991 votes
- Craig Latimer, Democrat – 272,825 votes
Results are considered unofficial until they are certified by the state of Florida.