Tims Memorial Presbyterian Church
Tims Memorial Presbyterian Church is located on Sunset Lane in Lutz. They have a traditional Sunday service that is held in the Sanctuary and afterwards participants are invited to meet in the gardens for bagels and coffee. Contemporary Worship is held in Leo Erny fellowship Hall and bagels and coffee are served in the gardens. There is a children's church for children 3 years old through fifth grade. The Elevate Band, consisting of guitar, drums, bass and keys, gets together Wednesday evenings for practice and leads worship at the Sunday service. Dress is casual.
- Hours: Traditional Service: Sun, 8:15am, 11am. Contemporary Service, Sun, 9:30am. Band practice, Wed, 6pm - 8pm
- Handicap Accessible: Wheelchair ramp
- Founding Date: 1947
- What makes this community special?: We have small community of people who are invested in making the community a better place to live.
- Parking: Free lot
- Denomination: Presbyterian
- Congregation size: 60
- Services: Child care, Choir/music programs, Youth programs
- Recreational facilities: Yes